10/7/16

Today daddy had me go back out to the trail. He had me bring a back pack that I could lock, as well as my collar and cuffs. I also brought my ball gag and a few other items. I hiked a little ways up the trail and branched off to another trail that isn't as well used and continued for about 10 or 15 minutes then I found a good place to hide my keys. Then I walked up the trail for a few minutes. I stopped and got my collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, ball gag, locks and a 10ft chain from my back pack. I took my clothes off, except for my diaper. I put my collar on and locked it. Secondly, I put on my ball gag. Next i put on my wrist cuffs and secured each with a lock. Then I put on my ankle cuffs and then attached each end of the chain to the ankle cuffs. Next I hooked the chain together so that it would slightly restrict my ability to walk; just enough to make me walk slower. I ran the rest of the chain up to my collar. Then I used a larger lock to secure my wrist cuffs to the remainder of the chain. Lastly I locked my back pack with my clothes inside. Now there was now turning back. I had to walk all the way back to my keys. My heart was pounding. I kept thinking of how embarrassing it would be if someone saw me. when I finally got to the keys I was so relieved. I quickly unlocked myself and got dressed.

Daddy wasn't satisfied with how far i went so he made me do it again. This time I had to walk for ten minutes away from the keys. when ten minutes had elapsed, I stopped and got undressed. I decided not to do the ankle cuffs this time around. Once I closed all the locks, I headed for the key. As I was walking, I thought to myself, "oh my, I really should have walked slower." I slowly made my way back to my keys. once I made it back, I didn't immediately unlock everything and get dressed. I decided I wanted to push myself further. I headed towards my car. I made it almost all the way back to the parking lot before I heard voices ahead of me. I promptly stopped and got dressed. then I returned home. Overall, this was very thrilling. I can't wait to do more tasks out on the trail.

Comments

Popular Posts