10/5/16

Daddy has revoked my toilet privileges except for once at work. I also have to wear a diaper from the time I get off work until the time I go to work. He hasn't told me how long I will have to do this for, but I get the feeling it is going to be awhile before I get to used the toilet again. He hasn't decided whether he is going to add to my punishment or not. I hope I can someday work my way back into his good graces.

I also did my 13 edges for today. I did not use my wand this time, since daddy told me not to use it without permission. It was much harder to edge without it since my body has gotten used to using it. It was way too powerful for me though. I think I am going to try to find one with more speed settings. I also want one that is wireless because mine already has a short in the chord.

Comments

Popular Posts