Day 9

So yesterday daddy had me listen to a hypno file that installed a trigger, which works via text or verbal. The trigger makes it where I cannot use a toilet without getting permission from the person who used the trigger. Hence, I am definitely not going to post what it is here. hehe. Anyway, today daddy decided to play with it a bit. He sent me the trigger while I was at work. Thus, when I went on break, and checked to see if I had any messages, that trigger awaited me. I already needed to pee when i saw it too. So i went into the bathroom, to a urinal to pee. however, when i tried to pee I suddenly realized that I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried, I still couldn't pee. for a moment I was in disbelief at how effectively it worked.

When i got home from work daddy gave me another hypnosis file to listen to. It was called "orgasm torture." It completely immobilized my body. Then it made me have 3 orgasms in a row in rapid succession. Having orgasms from hypnosis is a little different from having orgasms from physical stimulation; at least it is for me. I didn't actually cum during these orgasms, but I felt all the pleasure of an orgasm. they actually lasted a little longer than regular orgasms too. However, they didn't release any of the sexual energy that I have built up this week. In fact, I think it might have made it a little worse. after my orgasms though, I still couldn't move. the file made it so that I would be unable to move afterwards. it also didn't actually set any conditions to release me from it. eventually I was able to break the trance but it was really hard.

Comments

Popular Posts