Day 11

Daddy had me listen to 2 more hypnosis files today. they both installed new triggers. the first one is an arousal trigger, which works very very well. Daddy used it so many times that i felt like i was going to crawl out of my own skin because i was so horny. I was already horny because it has officially been the longest i have been denied thus far. I have felt horny almost nonstop for past couple of days now. When daddy started using that trigger so many times, i got to a point where i was begging to cum, which did not go over too well with daddy. the only thing that stopped me from cumming right then was that i didn't want to disappoint daddy.

The second trigger he installed made me incontinent. all daddy has to do is say the phrase and i become completely and instantly incontinent. I can't hold it at all when he uses this trigger. I think daddy is having too much fun with this one. I peed my pants twice. Then he had me put on a diaper which i wet a little later. Then he had me change my diaper and then didn't give me the revert trigger. so now i am stuck sleeping like this hoping i don't wet myself again. I can't use the toilet either cause of the trigger he installed a couple of days ago, which prevents me from using the toilet without permission.

Daddy decided that i need practice edging since i accidentally cummed(ruined) a few days ago. So starting with 2 edges today, he is going to add an edge a day. after my edges, daddy sent me to sleep. but first he put me in a spreader bar (max length), had me cuff my hands together, and wear a collar. all of that just made me even more horny. I did finally manage to go to sleep after I settled down a bit. today was quite an experience. I hope daddy enjoyed it as much as i did.

Comments

Popular Posts