9/29/16

After work today i had to go pay some bills and other errands. by the time i got done it was dark and I was kinda horny. on my way home, I stopped at a rest area to use the restroom. As i was walking back to my car, i noticed that this rest area had a huge picnic area, which was located at the bottom of a hill. The way it was set up you couldn't really see it from the parking lot unless you were standing right at the edge of the embankment. After noticing this, i just had to have a little fun with it. so i made my way down the hill. once i was down there, i looked around to see if anyone was in view. then, I stripped naked, and walked from one end to the other and back(roughly 300 ft or so, each way). then i put my clothes back on and returned to my car. It was so exhilarating being completely exposed in public like that. Luckily no one actually saw me (at least I hope not).

I decided I hadn't had enough exposure yet, so I stripped naked in my car and drove the rest of the way home naked (roughly 30 miles). There were a lot of trucks on the highway, while I was driving naked. I felt so exposed as I am sure they could probably see me. When I arrived at the house i quickly put my clothes back on and went inside.

Comments

Popular Posts