8/31/16 Day 3

a few days ago the idea of wearing diapers and being called a baby didn't really turn me on that much. After a few days of actually experiencing it and listening hypno files, all i want to be is daddy's baby girl.

daddy had me take pictures of all my girly clothes and toys. I am sure daddy will put those lists to good use soon enough.

I got in trouble today for falling asleep without permission. so daddy asked me for an appropriate punishment. I said a spanking, so he had me spank myself 26 times with a 1/4" dowel rod. it hurt quite a bit but what hurt worse is the fact that i had let daddy down. Afterwards daddy had me edge 4 times put a butt plug in and edge 4 more times. then he told me to put on my chastity device.

Daddy had me wear my collar all day. He also made me keep my buttplug in for like 2 1/2 hours. tonight i have to take the keys to my chastity device and leave them in my locker at work so i will not have access to the keys at all for the whole day. I have never been completely cut off from the keys before.

Comments

Popular Posts