8/28/16 The Agreement

I was up late at night chatting on getdare chat with Safelocked. i told him about how much i wanted to be controlled. I was having trouble finding a master that would take me without requiring a webcam. i had someone who said they might do it but weren't commited yet. Then he sends me a message back that he was willing to control me. My heart started to beat a little faster. we started chatting about what he would expect of me. then i typed "i am willing to submit to you" into the chat box. i sat there for a minute with my finger on the enter key. My heart was pounding out of my chest as i knew clicking that would end my freedom and there would be no going back. then i clicked it. as the message posted i felt my adrenaline surging. I now had a master, and all i could do is await his first commands.

Comments

Popular Posts